Sunday, 8 January 2017

Colour Me Positive : week 1

 I'm joining in on Colour me positive . This weeks prompt is POWER .

Banner from Luluart.com.au
 

I had no plan when I started my page . I just started playing and then this girl emerged .
I had fun with the background .Ink drips are a lot of FUN!!


                                                                        Happy Creating
                                                                              Hugs
                                                                           Lisa xoxo

                                             LINKING TO PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

2 comments:

Giggles said...

This is a sentiment I live by! Wonderful artwork, sage words! LOVE it!!
SO TRUE TOO!!

Hugs Giggles

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

She is just too cute and the sentiment is perfect.