Sunday, 15 January 2017

Be Brave :: Art journal page

💙 Happiness is driving into town to check the mail and finding 2 boxes awaiting pick up . In those boxes YUMMY NEW ART SUPPLIES . Oh its the simple things in life . I waited ages to finally be able to get my hands on the Dylusions creative journal and YAY my first water colour set the little Prima watercolour confections in the classic colours . I'm in love with the Distress crayons .Don't the colours look beautiful ?!

 Last night I spent the night playing in my new Journal . I didn't have a plan of how I wanted the journal page to turn out I just went with the flow .
 Very happy with the first completed art journal page in my new fresh journal.
 

                                                                     Magenta Hugs
                                                                         Lisa xoxo

                                                          Linking to Paint Party Friday

6 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Ohhh yes always fun to get new art supplies. Have fun with them. Love your art too.

Sue (this n that) said...

Hi Lee, you're having fun with all the new goodies. A great first page for your journal... very uplifting and so colourful. Cheers :D)

Giggles said...

Very beautiful...a great start!! Wonderful new supplies...you are off to a wonderful New Year!! Wishing you much more creative abundance!!

Hugs Giggles

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very pretty journal page!

Love and hugs
Maarit

sirkkis said...

Love your page ❤

Indira said...

I love getting packages in mail too especially art supplies and book. Lovely journal page.