Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Elva :: Mixed media painting

I painted Elva for my secret sister for Christmas { a few of us girls got together to do a secret Santa but as we are all girls we decided to call it secret sister } actually I have 2 secret sisters as My Nan will be receiving a gift unaware she will be receiving a gift and I'm sending a gift to her secret sister on behalf of her.

Elva is for my Aunty who said she likes Angels . I think Elva looks more like a Fairy , whimsical being but still gorgeous !! and she has wings ! Butterfly wings eek don't they look gorgeous ?!

The background started off so vibrant with paint drips etc .. and over time I toned it down .

once she dries she will be bubbled wrapped and gift wrapped to go on her journey to the big smoke {city }
I'm really excited to hear what my Aunty thinks of her .
 
Happy Creating
Hugs xoxo
Lisa
 

5 comments:

Tammie Dickerson said...

SO SWEET!! I love her expression and your user of color! Really wonderful! Happy PPF and happy holidays, too :)

Linda Kunsman said...

she is utterly charming and I'm sure your aunt will be tickled pink by this beautiful gift. Happy PPF and Merry Christmas too!

Sandee Setliff said...

She is simply beautiful and I am sure your Aunty just loves her!

Kristin Dudish said...

Elva is beautiful. Your secret sister is very lucky!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Elva is so cute. Wishing you the very best 2017.