Friday, 4 November 2016

Willow :: Mixed media postcard 4/10

                                                             Hello Willow .
Willow is such a HAPPY soul. She loves to be out in Nature exploring and enjoying all the beauty .
Bee's are her Favourite . She like's to stand still listen to them Humming . To her the sound is very calming.
I was Inspired by Danielle Donaldson's art after reading the book Creative Girl ..soooooooo Much inspiration !! My kids brought me the book last Christmas OMG its a must have . Im still not brave enough to try Water colouring just yet .

Mixed Media Postcard 4/10

Happy Creating
Hugs
Lisa xoxo

7 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful! Your beehive is too cute.

Gillena Cox said...

she does!!! beautiful

have a nice weekend

much love...

Terri Heal said...

This is a wonderful character :-)
Don't be afraid of watercolours. Remember that if you are unsatisfied with them you can layer other media overtop of it!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Ohhh I love the expression on her face. Well done.

Giggles said...

She is stunning I love her!!

Hugs Giggles

Linda Kunsman said...

she is absolutely wonderful!!! I immediately saw the DD influence:) I love that book too. It has really helped me loosen up with watercolor art. Happy PPF!

iHanna said...

Willow is so cute. Who ever gets one of your postcards will be a very happy girl!