Tuesday, 8 November 2016

House Postcard .

I was searching through photo on my computer and found this postcard I made way back when ?! I remember sitting on the lounge room floor cutting and gluing those houses .Doodling was fun .I just remember enjoying the whole process.

I added texture to the sun . I used glass beads .

I have made a few things lately and got so frustrated with it because it wasn't turning out as I planned .I had to remind my self "Just enjoy the process" !!

This postcard is somewhere in the world . It was for a postcard swap and if I remember correctly I sent it to America ?!

Happy Creating
Hugs
Lisa xoxo

1 comment:

Giggles said...

Gorgeous...I love it...at least you have photos of it! You should get a little flip book made up of all these very cool cards!!

Hugs Giggles