Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Night Spirit

My baby .. she has taken me MONTHS to finish .Many nights I have spent on this canvas .

She has changed a few times .She started off with short hair ,then her hair grew longer and swept to the side and eventually her hair got a little wavy and long .
I call her The Night Spirit . She protects those while they sleep .Watching over them.
I wanted to make Her the main focus and have the houses in the back ground .I really love how this has turned out .I'm quiet proud of my self ..She's far from Perfect ! but I think she has a lot of character .
Hugs Lisa xoxo

LINKING TO PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your 'Baby', and the idea of the night spirit. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

Your pritty girl is adorable on the beautiful, magical scene.
Happy PPF xx

Clare Lloyd said...

She is lovely

ArtbyNicolaMcLean said...

I love this! You absolutely should be proud of yourself!

Linda Kunsman said...

she is so beautiful-well done! Happy PPF!

Gillena Cox said...

She is beautiful

Happy PPF

much love...

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Wow! she is so pretty. I love her red dress and her eyes. Well done.

Giggles said...

She is so gorgeous! Just precious...the sweetest face! I love her too!

Hugs Giggles

Cindy D. said...

Beautiful! She really has a magical glow about her.

Granny Annie said...

She is definitely a delight:-)

EAGHL
http://trigra.blogspot.com

Simona C. said...

Your Night Spirit is beautiful!
<3

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet painting Lisa! She is darling! Happy PPF :)

Irene Rafael said...

She is stunning! All the hours of time you put into it paid off.
~~ Irene